32: Deep Dive: The Cosmobiologist Graham Lau: Phosphine on Venus and Possibility of Life in Our Solar System
In this episode, Mikko and AnotherSpaceNut interview Graham Lau, the cosmobiologist. We talk about the finding of phosphine on Venus, weird molecules on Titan, and the possibility of life in our solar system, and on exoplanets, as well as listener questions, including Mars bases.
This episode can also be found on YouTube with video so be sure to check it out there too!
Special Guests with us this week include:
- Graham Lau – Cosmobiologist
Be sure to give them some love on their socials and thank them for taking the time to join us this episode!
- Graham’s Socials
- Paper on Phosphine finding
- Blue Marble
- The White Dwarf Opportunity paper
- Ask an Astrobiologist
- Ask An Astrobiologist: NASA’s Dragonfly Mission to Titan with Dr. Melissa Trainer
- NASA Scientists Discover ‘Weird’ Molecule in Titan’s Atmosphere
- ICE FIN robot
- Alien Oceans Book
- University Rover Challenge
Total Space Links:
Also if you enjoy what you hear and would like to get the opportunity to join our exclusive Discord server, you can head over to our Patreon, where you can support what we do and get in on the action yourself!