55: Becoming Multiplanetary: Rover Series Part 2: Curiosity Rover Part 2 of 2
Join RichLB, and Kage as we wrap up the discussion about the Curiosity rover and some of its milestones. This is the second of a two-part deep-dive into Curiosity.
No Special Guests with us this week.
- Mars Science Laboratory (Curiosity) press kit
- Where is Curiosity?
- Curiosity mission objectives
- How NASA fixed Curiosity’s broken drill
- Timeline of the Mars Science Laboratory (Curiosity)
- Space.com: Most of Mars’ Atmosphere Is Lost in Space
Total Space Links:
Also if you enjoy what you hear and would like to get the opportunity to join our exclusive Discord server, you can head over to our Patreon, where you can support what we do and get in on the action yourself!